I Bring Brand, Culture, and Corporate Learning to Life
Pushing Boundaries for 12 years as an Emotional Intelligence Facilitator
- Offering professional management, employee training programs, and conference keynotes.
- 25 years of unconventional talent development, corporate culture creation and customer experience with iconic brands.
- Delivering nearly 1000 days of training and over 50 Conference Keynotes in over forty industries.
- International experience including the U.S., England, Australia, and Egypt.
- I’ve co-owned and managed 2 successful Health Clubs increasing membership 63% in two years.
- Owner operator of Mobile Projection Audio Visual sales and rental company generating revenues in excess of $4 million in 4 years.
- Founder and Director of The Institute for Self-Achievement, a personal and professional development webinar provider.
- Studied Electrical Engineering and Business Communications at Purdue University.
- Honorably discharged veteran of United States Navy.
U.S Clients Include:
BMW, AT&T, Apple Computer, Baxter Healthcare, Underwriters Labs and Motorola.
International Clients Include:
Vodafone Wireless, Microsoft, Heineken, General Motors, AIESEC and HSBC Bank.